Veterinary Technician Job & Career Resources
If you are looking for a launching point for further exploration into veterinary careers, and the veterinary technician job market, look no further. Here are some leading organizations and websites that cater specifically to veterinary technicians interested in career information:
American Veterinary Medical Association
National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America
Veterinary Technician Educational Resources
If you are thinking of furthering your education with a view to a new job, consider the benefits of Veterinary Technician Education. Once you have completed the basic Veterinary Technician Certificate, you can immediately apply for entry level jobs and may start earning a salary. According to the U.S.Bureau of Labor Statistics, Veterinarians may perform more specialized tasks, clinics and animal hospitals are increasingly using veterinary technologists and technicians to provide more general care and to do more laboratory work.
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits