Veterinary Technician Programs & Online Training
Standards for vet techs are high. They may pursue a degree, pass a state exam, and become registered, certified, or licensed (depending on their state). Even junior veterinary assistants might require a formal training to compete in today's veterinary job market.
That's where Veterinary Technician Schools may help. We connect students to quality, accredited veterinary technician programs. Explore veterinary technician programs, and other online vet tech programs.
Refine School Matches
Matching School Ads
1 Program(s) Found
San Joaquin Valley College , Bakersfield
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
3 Program(s) Found
Platt College , Ontario
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits