Veterinary Technician Schools in Montana
Montana, the Treasure State, gained statehood in 1889 and has a population of over 989,415in 2010 as per U.S. Census Bureau. Montana is home to over 420 veterinary technicians. According to Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2009 Veterinary technicians in Montana have an average annual salary of $21,560 or approximately $10.37 per hour. To become a veterinary technician in Montana you should attend a veterinary technician school. Generally, large cities like Helena, Billings and Missoula have schools offering both associates and bachelors degrees in the field. Upon graduating from a veterinary technician school in Montana you will need to pass the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE). The VTNE is 4 hours long and covers such topics as pharmacology, laboratory procedures, and surgical preparation. Upon completion you are ready to become a veterinary technician in Montana.
Montana veterinary technician schools, degrees and classes:
- Founded in Southern California in 1998 by dog training expert Steven Appelbaum.
- The largest independent dog training company in the United States.
- Offers 11-stage programs that feature an in-home study component along with a hands-on training module.
- A member of the MyCAA Financial Assistance program, which offers eligible military spouses up to $4,000 of tuition assistance that can be used towards any of their courses.
- Helps graduates find employment and coaches those who are looking to start their own business.
- Online Courses